I felt desperate when I had carelessly deleted important text messages in my Samsung phone, because I thought it was impossible for me to undelete them. Recently, I have surprisingly found that the deleted sms can be recovered with a sms recovery software called Android Data Genius. So I'd like to share how to undelete text messages on Samsung by this software with all of you.
Before applying the software to undelete sms from your Samsung phone, you'd better make sure:
1. The compatible Android driver for your phone has been installed in your computer.
2. Your phone has already acquired root access. Read more: How to Root Android Phone.
When everything is well prepared, you are ready to follow the procedures below to recover your text messages.
1. Download and install Android Data Genius.
Download the app and install it according to its setup wizard in your computer.
2. Connect the mobile phone to your computer.
Use USB data line to connect the phone with your computer.
3. Turn on the USB debugging of Samsung phone.
In my phone (Samsung GT-S5660), the USB debugging can be enabled in accordance with the order of "Settings→Applications→Development→USB debugging". Moreover, in some other models, it may be turned on by "Settings→Developer options→USB debugging".
4. Run Android Data Genius to scan text messages in your phone.
Open the program and wait for it to scan your phone for the sms, as exhibited in the following screen.
5. Undelete the text messages.
When the deleted text messages appear, select those you would like to undelete and click Recover on the bottom right corner.
6. Save the messages to a folder.
After clicking Recover option, the Browse for Folder window shows up, you can select a place in the list to save the recovered messages and click OK. After that, they will be saved to a folder in the place you chose.
Judging from the content above, if you are still doubtful whether the software really works, you can use it to undelete text messages from your Samsung phone.
Password Recovery Software