Difference Between Office Home and Business 2013 and Office Professional Plus 2013
When selecting an edition of Microsoft Office 2013, you may want to know the difference between the versions so as to choose the one suitable for yourself. Consequently, this article will describe 3 major differences between MS Office Home and Business 2013 and Office Professional Plus 2013 for your reference.
1. Price Difference
Currently, in the Microsoft Office Store, the price of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 is $159.90, while that of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is $259.90. Please note that their prices are not fixed all the time.
2. Application Contrast
The applications of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 include Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, Outlook 2013, while except the 5 same applications, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains Publisher 2013, Access 2013, Web Apps 2013, InfoPath 2013, and Lync Server 2013.
3. Feature Difference
The main features of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 are as follows:
- Create professional and attractive documents.
- Store your files in the cloud (SkyDrive) so as to make them always accessible when you log in your Microsoft Office account.
- Share files, and use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Use Outlook to share calender and task-list, and manage home and work schedules together.
- Suitable for users who have core Office program in one PC.
The major features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 are as below:
- Offer complete office tools.
- Provide enhanced Enterprise Server Integration Features which supplies Microsoft Business Productivity Server solutions.
- Prevent data loss.
- Encrypt email messages.
- Conduct cross-tab analysis of large datasets.
- Offer high quality voice and video.
- Use Lync to trace malicious calls.
- Hold a Lync call, and answer or continue another Lync call.
Since their price, application and feature dissimilarities have been clearly introduced, you are able to make comparison and choose the one you would like to apply in your PC.
- Which Microsoft Office 2013 Version is Most Suitable for You?
- How to Find Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Product Key
- How to Encrypt Word Document of Microsoft Office 2007
- Office Password Genius – How to Recover Lost Password