Gifts for Windows User and Password Reset on Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop
One of my friends encounter Windows password problem on Lenovo Thinkpad laptop, but she couldn’t solve it long time later. Maybe there is a sound in her mind which are saying God helps me. So, now I pretend to be God’s errands to send her two gifts for Windows user and password reset.
The first gift is free Windows password recovery Ophcrack.
Ophcrack is the free Windows password recovery suitable for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac, Linux. The free software is allowed to recover your Windows password, but cannot reset Windows account. So the software still has limitation on Windows password recovery, including Windows OS, Windows user information, password complexity.
Even though the gift is free, I still hope that it can help you to solve simple Windows password problem.
The second gift is a powerful Windows password recovery tool.
The powerful tool is Windows Password Genius that recovers all kinds of password on different kinds of computer Windows OS. With Windows Password Genius, you don’t have to worry about if Windows password can be reset or removed. This is not a declaration, actually real introduction for the Windows password recovery tool. How can it help you to reset Windows user and password? Please go on the followings.
1. Download and install it on your computer based on wizard.
2. Create password reset disk with USB/CD device
I recommend you use USB device, convenient and applied to almost computers.
- Get a blank USB, insert it into computer and choose it as password reset burning media.
- Click “Begin Burning” and wait for it burning.
- Exit USB device after burning successfully.
3. Set Thinkpad laptop boot from USB device
Two ways are available for boot options settings.
- One: Boot laptop from USB device with hot keys
Insert USB reset disk into laptop, start Thinkpad laptop and keep F12 key hold on.
- Two: Boot from USB drive by setting Boot device Priority or Hard Disk Boot Priority
Start laptop and keep F2 hold on to enter Boot settings. Find boot option and choose USB device as the first boot device. Press F10 to save boot device priority and Enter.
4. Reset Thinkpad Laptop password with reset disk
- Reset Windows password:
Choose the account you want to reset its password, and click “Reset Password”.
- Few seconds later, the account password has been removed and is blank.
Reset Windows user:
Click “Add User” to create new account for Windows logon.
- Reboot laptop and you can login into Windows without password.