According to the situation of excel password forgot or not, we can open password protected excel file with three ways at any time. Following three ways will be enough for you.
If you keep or remember the password to protect Excel Worksheet, open it just by typing Excel password in pop up dialog and then click OK. This is the easiest way you can get.
1. Double click the Excel worksheet you want to open in your computer.
2. A dialog will pop up if worksheet is encrypted with password.
3. Type password you know and click OK.
Excel Worksheet is open and you can see and edit it later. Now you have choice to change or remove excel password for protecting excel and remembering password better.
If excel worksheet password is forgotten or lost, recovering excel password will be necessary if you want to open and edit excel worksheet effectively.
1. First Excel Password Genius has to be installed on computer.
It is a necessary tool to effectively recover forgotten or lost excel password. Different version of this tool supports different excel password length.
2. Import encrypted excel worksheet file into recovery tool.
After you run Excel Password Genius, click "Open" button in menu. Then browse encrypted excel file in computer. When it is found, select it and click OK to add it into "Encrypted File" box.
3. Excel worksheet password recovery method settings.
Generally, you can choose one from four password recovery types, Type of attack. Then set main parameters for the recovery type you choose, password length, password range, Mask, and directory etc.
4. Recover Excel worksheet password.
When all of things have been prepared, click "Start" button.
You will then find excel worksheet password shown in new window. Copy it to open password protected excel worksheet, workbook or file.
There is one powerful tool that can make opening encrypted excel without password come true. Excel Password Remover is such a tool, which can instantly remove password from XLS file without damage.
1. Install and run Excel Password Remover.
2. Add password protected Excel worksheet into "File Name" box.
Click "Open" button in menu and browse password protected excel in computer, and select it and click OK to add it into Excel Password Remover.
3. Click "Remove Password" under file name.
Then a successful message will prompt you excel worksheet password is removed. Now it can be successfully open without any password.
Password Recovery Software