This article tells you how to optimize your iPhone 4S with iOS 6 in the aspects of power saving, storage space and routine maintenance. Meanwhile, please note that the optimization scheme is also applicable for other iDevices with iOS 6 such as iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and iPad.
Many users reflect that the power of iPhone 4S consumes too fast and want to find some countermeasures to solve this problem. Actually, it is iCloud, Location Services and other settings that cost a lot in electricity. Thus, go to change related settings following the tips below.
Tip 1: Turn off unnecessary settings in Location Services.
1. In Settings/Privacy/Location Services/System Services, you can turn off Location-Based iAds, Setting Time Zone, Diagnostics & Usage, etc.
2. In Settings/Privacy/Location Services, turn off Find My iPhone.
Tip 2: Close Internet service.
1. In Settings/iCloud, turn off unneeded services, especially Photo Stream.
2. In Settings/Mail, Contacts, Calendars, close Fetch New Data.
3. In Settings/Notifications, turn off notifications for the third-party apps which are not used frequently.
4. In Settings/General/About/Diagnostics & Usage, choose Don't Send.
5. In Settings/Wi-Fi, switch off Ask to Join Networks.
6. In Settings/Music, turn off EQ (i.e. Equalizer).
Generally speaking, there are a lot of caches or temporary files generated by the third-party apps which take up much storage space. Therefore, you can delete them manually or use another program to clear them automatically.
Tip 1: Delete caches or temporary files manually.
You can find the concrete storage usage of all apps in Settings/General/Usage, and then access the apps one by one to realize your goal.
Tip 2: Clear caches or temporary files via software.
Download a program possessing caches or temporary files cleanup function, and then use it to clear them.
Tip 1: Add a phone shell.
To protect the phone, you can add a phone shell to it, but do make sure the phone shell won't affect heat dissipation.
Tip 2: Charge the battery timely.
Avoid charging it until it consumes all electricity.
Tip 3: Avoid charging the phone when it is hot.
For example, it is not recommended to charge the phone while playing games.
In conclusion, there are many tips you can use to optimize you iPhone 4S, and what you need to do is to find those suitable for you and put them into practice.
Password Recovery Software