When would you need to restore iOS device from backup?
According to the iOS data backup methods, we can know that, iOS data could be restored by these methods, iCloud and iTunes.
a. Connect iOS (eg. iPad) to computer where installed with iTunes. iPad options would be open in iTunes automatically.
b. Click Summary button, and in Backups part, you could see Restore Backup option.
c. Click Restore Backup and type password to unlock iPad backup.
d. iPad would be restored to the backup point.
1. Open iPad and make sure it has been installed with newest iOS. If not, go to Settings > General > Software Update to download and install it.
2. Make sure there is a recent backup to restore from. Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup, then look at the bottom of the screen for the message Last Backup, followed by the date of the latest backup.
3. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap "Erase all content and settings".
4. In the Setup Assistant, proceed to "Set up your device", tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
5. Proceed to Choose backup, then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
Password Recovery Software