iSunshare Office Password Genius Professional could fast recover Office (*.docx, *.xlsx, *.pptx) password than Office Password Genius Standard, because of its differences from Standard version.
Difference 1: Only support Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2007-2016.
Difference 2: Main and client programs are designed to work together for Office password recovery.
Main program: Office Password Genius Professional
Client program: iSunshare Peer
Run on all accessible computers in the same LAN simultaneously to find lost or forgotten docx/xlsx/pptx password.
Step 1: Get, Install and run Office Password Genius Professional on your computer.
Step 2: Import password protected Office document.
Click OPEN button on Office Password Genius Professional. Locate to the encrypted Office file, select it and open. Then it would appear in Encrypted File box.
Step 3: Specify forgotten Office document password range and length.
Brute-Force is set as default password recovery method. Now you could only specify password range and length in Range Options and Length. Then after you "Start" Office Password Genius Professional, "iSunshare Peer" would try to use all possible characters combinations in specified range and length to open encrypted Office file.
Step 4: Make, install and run client program "iSunshare Peer" in the LAN.
1. Click Make Peer button on main program to create client program installation file "isunshare-peer.exe". In pop-up dialog, select a location to save it. Until a message "Making Successfully" appears, click OK and finish creating isunshare-peer.exe.
2. Copy the file isunshare-peer.exe to other accessible computers in the LAN and install it.
3. Launch iSunshare Peer after finishing installation.
Tips: Now iSunshare Peer should have run on all available computers in the LAN, but it won't work, until you start main program Office Password Genius Professional to begin recovering password.
Step 5: Tap "Start" button to run main program Office Password Genius Professional.
Once you click Start button on main program, iSunshare Peer will be instantly checked and begin to work.
On iSunshare Peer, you can see its working status, client computer IP, password recovery speed, and how many threads are running. By default, the iSunshare Peer would take up all of CPU to recover lost Office password. If you want to run other programs on the computer at the same time, you can set iSunshare Peer "Inefficient".
On Office Password Genius Professional, you can see password recovery status, such as current password, current speed and how many client computers are running iSunshare Peer to recover Office password.
Step 6: Successfully recover Office lost or forgotten password.
1. While Office password is recovered successfully, a new dialog would pop up with Office password on Office Password Genius Professional interface.
2. iSunshare Peer stops working in all computers and its status becomes Not Work.
3. Now you can copy recovered password to save or open password protected Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 document.
Password Recovery Software