Follow the article to learn to open PowerPoint file, no matter you have PPT password or not.
When you know PPT file password, no matter it is modify password or open password, you can remove PPT file password protection and open it like this.
1. Open PPT file.
2. Turn to File > Info > Protect Presentation > Encrypt with Password, blank password in "Encrypt Document" dialog. And click OK to remove PPT file open password. From then on, open PPT file without password will be available.
When PPT file open password forgot, how can you open PPT file?
If you have no idea, please recover unknown PPT file password with PowerPoint Password Genius and then remove PPT file password.
1. Install and run iSunshare PowerPoint Password Genius in computer.
2. Browse and add PPT file with Open button into this password recovery tool.
3. View Type of attack drop-down list and choose one password recovery type from Brute-force, Mask, Dictionary and Smart.
4. Set parameters for password recovery type you choose, password range, password length, and Mask if you select "Mask".
5. Begin to recover PowerPoint file password with Start button.
6. Copy PowerPoint password and open PPT file with password in new window.
If you want to open PowerPoint file without password later, turn to File > Info > Protect Presentation > Encrypt with Password, empty password box, and click OK. Then PPT file open password will be removed, so you can open it later as you will.
Password Recovery Software