I couldn’t find Windows administrator password on my laptop ThinkPad Y470. How can I logon Windows 7 again?
As is known, administrator has power to login Windows ThinkPad laptop, and change other user accounts password. If you could not find Windows admin password for ThinkPad laptop, Windows logon would be not permitted. So the following article will guide you to find Windows admin password or remove Windows admin ThinkPad laptop password.
Password reset disk is the most effective and general password recovery way besides Windows password recovery software. So if you have it, please make full use of it to find Windows admin password.
Step 1: On the Windows logon screen, type incorrect login password and press Enter, you will see Reset password link.
Step 2: Click the link and begin to find Windows password with password reset disk.
Step 3: Insert reset disk into locked ThinkPad Y470, click Next and choose right password reset disk.
And then reset Windows 7 password following operation wizard to find out ThinkPad laptop Windows 7 password.
Related article: How to reset windows 7 password without reset disk
The most powerful method to remove ThinkPad laptop Windows admin password is Windows password recovery software - Windows Password Genius. Because Windows Password Genius has been designed to create a Windows password reset disk, which can remove or reset Windows password for all of operational systems.
First, Create a Password Reset Disk with Windows Password Genius.
Preparation: blank and bootable USB device, Windows Password Genius Standard version, an accessible computer
1. Install and run Windows Password Genius Standard on accessible computer.
2. Insert blank and bootable USB device into computer and choose it as burning recovery disk.
3. Click Begin burning to burn reset disk into USB device.
4. Exit USB reset disk from accessible computer after burning successfully.
Second, Remove Windows Admin Password to be Blank.
1. Boot ThinkPad laptop from USB device, password reset boot disk.
Plug USB reset disk into ThinkPad, start laptop and hold on pressing F12. Boot device will display on Windows screen. Choose USB as the boot device. Save the changes and restart ThinkPad laptop.
2. Windows Password Genius Standard runs automatically on locked ThinkPad laptop.
3. Select admin account in user list, and click Reset Password button to remove ThinkPad laptop password.
Now it means that, you can reboot ThinkPad laptop and login Windows without admin password.
No matter which way you choose, you have found out Windows Thinkpad laptop password or remove it.
Password Recovery Software