Forgot Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Windows server password and unable to login your personal PC or your company server computer? Just need to make full use of bootable USB device, such as USB password reset disk or bootable USB recovery drive, you could easily reset forgotten Windows password with USB.
USB password reset disk is a disc that saves the Windows user related information. It should be created before Windows computer locked. And if forgot Windows password, everyone could plug it into locked computer and make Password Reset Wizard run, then reset forgotten password with it by following password reset wizard.
Step 1: Click Reset password link under password box after your are prompted login password is incorrect.
Step 2: Click Next on pop-up Password Reset Wizard and insert USB password reset disk.
Step 3: Choose inserted password reset disk and set a new password for password-forgotten Windows user.
This USB password reset disk only could reset Windows password but not remove forgotten password. Type new password twice and click Next. And finally click "Finish" button to complete Windows password reset with USB password reset disk. Now close Password Reset Wizard and exit USB, you could login Windows computer with new password you just reset.
Tips: Such USB password reset disk only could be created before you are locked out of computer. When you have been locked out of computer, you would need to burn a bootable USB recovery drive if you want to reset forgotten Windows password with USB.
The purpose of bootable USB recovery drive is windows password reset. So it is necessary to burn USB recovery drive with Windows password recovery tool.
Step 1: Burn a bootable USB recovery drive.
Now we install and run powerful iSunshare Windows Password Genius Advanced on available computer and burn it into bootable USB flash drive. You would get a bootable USB recovery drive that can reset Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Windows server password.
1. Insert writable USB flash drive into computer where Windows Password Genius Advanced runs.
2. Choose "USB device" as burning device and select USB flash drive you insert from drop-down list.
3. Next to drop-down list, there is "Begin burning" button. Click it and you could format USB flash drive and burn a clean USB recovery drive.
Step 2: Reset Windows password with bootable USB recovery drive.
1. Connect the bootable USB recovery drive to locked computer.
2. Start locked computer and let it boot from USB recovery drive.
3. When the password recovery program appears on locked computer, confirm your Windows system, and select Windows user or administrator you wish to reset password. Then click Reset Password button.
Instantly, the selected user password becomes blank or "iSunshare@2012". Now tap "Reboot" button and exit USB recovery drive, then Windows computer would restart normally with new password or without password.
If you don't care about the utility you can use and data loss, please go to see more ways to remove Windows password.
Password Recovery Software