Cannot find a way to remove Word 2013 password?
If you still remember word 2013 password, follow the general ways. If not, you should get a word password removal tool, can you successfully remove word 2013 password.
General ways to remove Word 2013 password:
1. Open Word 2013 document with password, and click File > Info > Protect Document > Unprotect document. Clear Word document password in pop-up dialog and click OK.
2. If some document is still restricted editing in Word 2013, we have to stop it in Review > Restrict Editing.
There are lots of password removal tools, such as Office Password Remover, Word Password Remover and Word Password Genius etc. But which one is effective for Word 2013 password removal?
After several tries, you would find Word Password Genius is one that could recover Word password instantly, effectively and harmlessly. Then you could use general way to remove word password or keep word password in safe place.
So don’t worry there is no way for Word 2013 password removal after Word password forgot. Besides, there is another free but a little difficult way. Hope it can help you.
1. Install 7zip on your computer. Make a copy of the original document and rename it to have the .zip extension.
2. Extract .zip file with 7zip and in the contents find word\settings.xml.
3. Edit settings.xml to remove the XML element beginning with w:documentprotection. Remove everything including <and>.
4. Copy the word directory to the same location as your document.zip file.
5. Rename your file to word.zip
6. Right click word directory and choose 7zip -> Add to "word.zip"
7. Rename word.zip to yourformname.docx
Password Recovery Software