HP Raid Server Password Reset – Windows Password Genius Raid
HP ProLiant raid server password lost? Maybe you are thinking about how to rebuilt server as usual when you lost Windows password. But this is not in common use for Windows raid server because it is related to so much data loss or security. However, you also still ask for help from your computer vendor or get a password program to recover the lost password. Here I will talk about HP raid server password reset with Windows Password Genius Raid.
The following steps apply to HP raid server with Windows server 2003, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2008 r2 or Windows server 2012. First, create raid password reset disk on accessible computer. Second, reset Windows raid server password on locked HP Proliant server with password reset disk. The below will introduce in detail.
Step 1: Download the full version of Windows Password Genius Raid. Install it on your accessible computer.
The installation of Windows Password Genius Raid is as easy as usual application software.
Step 2: Create a raid password reset disk with iSunshare Windows Password tool.
- 1. Get a bootable USB or CD/DVD drive.
- 2. Insert the bootable device into accessible computer, launch Windows password tool.
- 3. Choose USB or CD/DVD as media for burning disk and you will see USB or CD/DVD appeared in the burning box.
- 4. Click Begin burning. Until burning successfully message pops up, it means that raid server password reset disk has been created completely and successfully.
Next, you can exit USB or CD/DVD with reset disk to reset HP server password.
Step 3: Insert reset disk into locked HP server.
Step 4: Boot locked server from USB or CD/DVD.
- 1. When HP server powers on, press F2 or Del until entering BIOS.
- 2. Choose Boot option and move USB or CD/DVD to the first place of boot priority by pressing “+” or “–“. Save the boot changes and exit.
Or press HP hot key (F12) to boot HP server from USB device.
Step 5: Reset HP Raid server password
- 1. As soon as Windows password genius program appears, make sure Windows server system is your HP server installed Windows system.
- 2. Choose accounts you want to reset its password. Click Reset password. Or you want to create new user account for HP server, please click Add user.
- 3. Eject reset disk and click Reboot to restart HP server.
While HP server starts Windows system without login screen, it shows that Windows server login password has been removed successfully.