Some Windows 8 users may think that the touch screen response is a little slow for them and would like to find a way to increase the response rate. If you also have the same experience, you can continue reading and learn how to speed up touch screen response through changing some values in Registry Editor.
Video guide on how to speed up touch screen response in Windows 8:
Step 1: Open Registry Editor.
For this step, two sub-procedures need to be completed.
1. Press Windows+R hotkeys to open Run dialog box, type regedit and click OK.
2. When the User Account Control window shows up, click Yes to allow Registry Editor make changes to the computer.
Step 2: Find and open TouchPrediction folder.
The folder can be found by the path below.
Step 3: Modify the value data of Latency.
Two sub-steps are required and they are:
1. Among the parameters in the TouchPrediction folder, right-click Latency and choose Modify in the menu so as to open the edit window. Or, you can double-click Latency to turn it on.
2. In the window of Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value, change the Value data to 2 and click OK.
Step 4: Change the value data of SampleTime.
Likewise, you need to accomplish the following two processes.
1. Right-tap SampleTime in the same folder, and then select Modify.
2. In the edit window, alter the value data to 2 and tap OK.
Step 5: Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer to make the changes take effect.
Just try the above method and see whether it is helpful in effectively enhancing the touch screen response of your Windows 8/8.1 PC.
Password Recovery Software