The article offers detailed and practical tips to use Zoom on iPhone or iPad.
Tip 1: Turn on Zoom.
You can't use Zoom to enlarge the screen on your iPhone or iPad until you manually turn it on.
Tip 2: Enable Zoom.
Double-click three fingers on anyplace of the screen to enable the Zoom window.
Tip 3: Change the place of the Zoom window.
Click and drag any line of the window to another place.
Tip 4: Exit Zoom.
Double-tap three fingers on the screen to exit it.
Tip 5: Open the Zoom Menu.
Triple-tap three fingers on the screen to open the menu. FYI, in device with iOS 8, the options in this menu include Zoom Out/In, Full Screen Zoom, Resize Lens, Choose Filter and Show/Hide Controller.
Tip 6: Usage of Zoom menu options.
1. Zoom Out/In: Exit/enable Zoom.
2. Full Screen Zoom: Enlarge the full screen.
BTW, after opening this function, a menu pops up, with options containing Zoom Out, Windows Zoom, Choose Filter and Hide Controller.
3. Resize Lens: Change the range of the screen you want to zoom.
4. Choose Filter: Change the color of the selected screen.
In more detail, you can select an item from None, Inverted, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted and Low Light.
5. Show Controller: Show an icon assisting you to quickly access the Zoom Menu.
6. Scale: Change the size of the screen content.
Password Recovery Software