When lost Window 8.1 user password on Microsoft Surface 2, how to remove Surface 2 user password to login Windows computer?
Control Panel access requires users to login Windows first. So only when you remember the Surface user password, could you remove Surface 2 password in Control Panel.
1. Access Control Panel after you lost Windows 8.1 password on Microsoft Surface 2.
2. Navigate to Manage Accounts, and double-click one user you want to remove its password.
3. On Change an Account screen, select Change the password.
Type current Surface user password and let New password and Confirm new password box blank, and then click "Change password".
Undoubtedly, password reset disk is the best way to easily and safely solve Windows password forgot problem. So if you have created one reset disk before Surface 2 password lost, take it to remove Surface 2 lost password.
Plug password reset disk into laptop and click "Reset Password" button on Surface 2 logon screen.
1. Password Reset Wzard runs. Click "Next" button.
2. Select inserted password reset disk and click "Next".
3. In password reset window, let new password box blank, and click OK.
4. Click Next and OK to finish Surface 2 password remove.
Windows password recovery tool is an effective way that could guarantee on removing Windows password successfully. So when you couldn't find other better ways to remove Surface 2 Windows 8.1 lost password, password recovery tool, such as Windows Password Genius is a good choice.
More details, go to see how to reset Surface password with Windows Password Genius Advanced.
Password Recovery Software