How to Reset Password on Samsung Laptop
Recently, I usually see the topic about factory reset Samsung laptop. It is actually a practical option when people forgot Samsung laptop password and have no idea. Especially Samsung Recovery Solution could help to restore Samsung PC or laptop to early backup point. But it won’t work if we have no backup of Samsung laptop or we mind the Samsung laptop data loss.
So an effective and safe way that could reset Samsung laptop forgotten password without data loss is necessary. Just like the universal way used in following article, iSunshare Windows Password Genius.
Step 1: Create Samsung laptop password reset disk
1. Choose Window password recovery tool – Windows Password Genius.
There are four versions for Windows Password Genius. You have to select the most appropriate version according to Samsung laptop Windows operational systems. And generally, Windows Password Genius Advanced has worked for all Windows systems. So you can choose it now.
2. Download, install and run it on another accessible Windows PC, laptop or tablet.
3. Get a blank CD (USB) device and insert it into the computer.
4. Select burning media you insert into computer. Click Begin burning and wait for Windows Password Genius burned into CD (USB) media. Until the message Burning successfully prompts you, you can exit CD (USB) device and get a password reset disk available for Samsung laptop password reset.
Step 2: Samsung Laptop Password Recovery
1. Plug CD/USB password reset disk you just created into Samsung laptop.
2. Press and hold Esc key, and then start Samsung laptop.
3. When the Boot Device List appears, select CD-ROM Drive or USB device and press Enter to continue.
4. After loading Samsung laptop Windows system, you’ll reach windows password recovery main window in WinPE.
5. Choose the account you wish to reset password for Samsung laptop and click Reset Password button to remove password or reset password to “iSunshare@2012”.
Restart your Samsung laptop and exit password reset disk now from laptop to reboot laptop really from hard drive, and enter login screen. Type new password or don’t need to enter any password to login Samsung laptop.
This method not only works for Samsung laptop, but also applies to all computers installed with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows server 2012/2008/2003/2000 etc. It only changes user password in WinPE, so you don’t need to worry about any data loss after Samsung laptop forgotten password reset.
- How to Login Laptop after Forgot Password
- How to Unlock Laptop When Forgot Password
- What to Do If I Forgot My Laptop Login Password on Windows 7
- Locked out of Windows 8.1 Laptop Forgot Admin Password
- Windows 10 Laptop Password Reset without Disk after Forgot
- Locked out of Samsung Tablet Forgot Password