How to Set a Password to RAR File
For your convenience and privacy protection, the text will introduce how to set a password to RAR file. Please refer to the following 4 steps one by one.
Step 1: Right-click the file or folder and choose the “Add to archive…” option, as it is shown below.
Step 2: After step 1, a screen called “Archive name and parameters” appears. Then click “set password”.
Step 3: After “Enter password” screen shows, we can enter and reenter password as requested and click OK. Please refer to the following picture.
Step 4: Finally, “Archiving with password” interface appears as below and we can simply click OK to successfully set the password.
In a word, the above 4 steps make setting password to RAR file simple and easy. Just have a try.
- How to Recover RAR Password
- How to Encrypt A ZIP File
- How to Remove and Reset RAR Password Easily with Software
- How to Convert RAR Archive to ZIP Format in WinRAR
- How to Repair RAR/ZIP Files after Archive Corrupt or Damage
- How to Create SFX Archive with WinRAR and 7-Zip