How to Reset Password for HP Elitebook Laptop
Do you take interest in resetting a password for HP Elitebook laptop? Your answer may be negative because you don’t think you will forget or lose the password. Nevertheless, what are you going to do if you really forget the code one day? Consequently, this post will lists the methods to reset password of HP Elitebook laptop for your information.
2 methods to reset password for HP Elitebook laptop:
Method 1: Enter the HP Elitebook laptop with another administrator account, and reset a password to the user account whose code was forgotten or lost by following “Start→All Programs→Control Panel→User Accounts and Family safety→User Accounts→Change your Windows password”.
Tip: This method is the most common way to reset a password to an user account if you previously created several administrator accounts in your laptop. And it is recommended for you to set more than one user accounts. If you did not do so, you can go on reading the following way.
Method 2: Use Windows password reset software to recreate a new password for your HP Elitebook laptop. Please refer to the sub procedures below.
1. Search for an useful Windows password reset program in the Internet, download it, and install it in another computer you can get into. And the operation of applying iSunshare Windows Password Genius is taken as an example here. You can download it from https://www.isunshare.com/downloads.html .
2. With the help of the software, create an USB password reset disk or CD/DVD code reset disk, insert the disk to the locked laptop, boot the computer from the disk, reset a password, and reboot the laptop. As to the step-by-step guidance, please make reference to the following 2 texts.
In a word, the above 2 ways enable you to reset password to HP Elitebook laptop easily and quickly. Meanwhile, there are also many other solutions for your options. So you can learn other means and decide which one is your favourite.
- How to Recover Domain Admin Password on Windows Server 2008 of Dell Computer
- How to Reset Windows Server 2008 Administrator Password on HP ProLiant Computer
- How to Create A Password Reset Disk for Windows 8
- Reset Windows Forgotten Password on Acer Laptop