Locked out of Computer Windows 7
I am locked out of my computer installed with Windows 7. How to get into my locked computer? So many important things are stored on it and I am too impatient to wait unlocking computer instantly.
This kind of problem is so common that we hear it every day. At the same time several methods have come out to unlock computer. Therefore, don’t be upset and calm down. Here mainly introduce three important and effective methods for you.
Method one: Login with another Available Administrator or Admin Account
If you have ever created more than one account with admin privilege, and you remember its password, you can switch the login account to this admin account. So this also gives us a good advice. We had better have more than one administrator and back up them on another safe place. In this way, locked out of computer won’t be a tough problem.
Method two: Password Reset Disk created before Locked out of Computer
Unlock computer with password reset disk just like the first method. But it’s used widely. Because its mobility and recycling. Besides, it’s not hard to create such a password reset disk. What you need is a writable USB device or CD/DVD, your accessible computer with Windows 7. Take Windows 7 Ultimate as example; learn how to create a password reset disk. Follow these steps:
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel in Windows 7.
2. Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety link.
3. Click on the User Accounts link.
4. In the task pane on the left, click the Create a password reset disk link after inserting a floppy disk or USB flash drive into computer.
5. When the Forgotten Password Wizard window appears, click Next
6. In the I want to create a password key disk in the following drive: drop down box, choose the portable media drive to create a Windows 7 password reset disk on. Click Next to continue.
7. With the disk or other media still in the drive, enter your current account password in the text box and click Next.
8. Windows 7 will now create the password reset disk on your chosen media.
When the progress indicator shows 100% complete, click Next and then click Finish in the next window.
9. You can now remove the flash drive or floppy disk from your computer.
Label the disk or flash drive “Windows 7 Password Reset” and store it in a safe place.
Method three: Windows Password Recovery or Windows 7 Password Recovery
It is a professional method and you need to download it from Internet and launch it. Windows Password Recovery or Windows 7 Password Recovery is provided for people who have not created a password reset disk, and forgotten all admin account password.
1. Download and install Windows Password Recovery on an accessible computer.
2. Create a Windows password recovery disk through USB device or CD/DVD.
Insert writable USB device or CD/DVD into accessible computer and click Begin burning, wait few minutes until burning successfully.
3. Set the locked computer boot from USB device or CD/DVD
4. Boot the locked computer from USB device or CD/DVD
5. Recover Windows password or create a new account for Windows and click on “Reboot” to restart computer after recovering successfully.
Now, I believe your computer has been unlocked successfully. Get into your computer without any problems.